Our team of Physicians, Hospitalist, Nurses and Therapists focus on Stroke Rehabilitation to help our residents recover as much function as possible. Realizing that nursing, therapy goals and recovery time vary, our team assists our residents in practicing everyday challenges prior to returning home.
At Crystal Care Nursing & Rehab Center, we strive to provide excellent care during our stroke program to help our residents regain functional independence and return home.
Our team is with you every step of the way. We provide physical therapy services in-house, out-patient and we partner with Your Choice Home Health Care Services, Inc. to provide therapy in your home. This allows us to provide seamless care to our patients while allowing them to continue with the therapists they already know & trust.
Features & Services of Our Stroke Rehab Program
- Private Suites to help you relax in our 25 bed Acute Rehab Unit
- Skilled admissions will be seen by a physician at least weekly to follow your care
- Registered Consulting Dietitian
- Speech Therapy
- Individual care plans to help promote independence and lead to a better outcome
- Moist heat/ice
- Electrical Stimulation
- Standing Frame
- Walking Lift
- Therapy Gym
- Occupational Therapy Area
- Therapy Simulated Housing Area (Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Laundry, Grocery Cart, Etc.)
- Individualized exercise programs
- Rehab Unit Lounge & Dining Area
- Education opportunities for family and friends to help them participate in your recovery