Our team of Physicians, Hopitalist, Nurses and Therapists focus on Orthopedic Therapy including total knee and hip replacements.
At Crystal Care Nursing & Rehab Center, we strive to provide excellent care to our patients and help restore range of motion and strength following injury or scheduled surgery to help you to return to pre-injury activities.
Our team is with you every step of the way. We provide physical therapy services in-house, out-patient and we partner with Your choice Home Health Care Services, Inc. to provide therapy in your home. This allows us to provide seamless care to our patients while allowing them to continue with the therapists they already know & trust.
Features & Services of Our Orthopedic Rehab Program
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- monitoring for complications related to your orthopedic procedure
- Skilled admissions will be seen by a Physician at least weekly to follow your care
- Registered Consulting Dietitian to help promote wound and bone healing
- Individual care plans to help promote independence and lead to a better outcome
- Moist heat/ice
- Electrical Stimulation
- Standing Frame
- Walking Lift
- Therapy Gym
- Therapy Simulated Housing Area (Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Laundry, Grocery Cart, Etc.)
- Individualized exercise programs
- Private Suites to help you relax in our 25 bed Acute Rehab Unit
- Rehab Unit Lounge & Dining Area
- Education opportunities for family and friends to help them participate in your recovery
The state survey is required by all healthcare facilities in order to operate and provide clinical care to the public. The Five-Star Quality Rating system is designed to help consumers, their families, and caregivers compare nursing homes more easily. The system rates nursing homes based on regulatory compliance, staffing and quality measures. The ratings system then combines the three categories for an overall rating between 1 star and 5. To find more information about the “Five-Star Quality Rating.” and to find a select facility’s performance for skilled nursing care centers visit www.medicare.gov.