Crystal Care Nursing & Rehab Center of Mansfield’s professional team of Physicians, Hospitalist, Nurses & Therapists are here to help you during recovery from cardiac conditions. Our residents receive medical supervision and therapy services to help them transition back home.
Therapy is a significant part of our Cardiac Rehab Program and will help you get stronger and improve your overall health. Our team will help you develop a plan that will help improve your strength and return to the lifestyle you enjoy.
Our team is with you every step of the way. We provide physical therapy services in-house, out-patient and we partner with Your Choice Home Health Care Services, Inc. to provide therapy in your home. This allows us to provide seamless care to our patients while allowing them to continue with the therapists they already know & trust.
Features & Services of Our Cardiac Rehab Program
- Continuous Medical Supervision & Management
- Continuous Nursing Care & Assessment of Residents Changing Condition
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Monitoring for complications related to your orthopedic procedure
- Skilled admissions will be seen by a Physician at least weekly to follow your care
- Registered Consulting Dietitian to help promote wound and bone healing
- Individual care plans to help promote independence and lead to a better outcome
- Moist heat/ice
- Electrical Stimulation
- Standing Frame
- Walking Lift
- Therapy Gym
- Therapy Simulated Housing Area (Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Laundry, Grocery Cart, Etc.)
- Individualized exercise programs
- Private Suites to help you relax in our 25 bed Acute Rehab Unit
- Rehab Unit Lounge & Dining Area
- Education opportunities for family and friends to help them participate in your recovery
- Dedicated Care Coordinator to arrange home care if needed and to facilitate ongoing treatments, outpatient therapy or services with community resources.